DaimlerChrysler Corp. has spent some $45 million on its manufacturing operations to prepare for Y2K and in October again will test its expenditures with a fully integrated roll-up at its Belvidere, IL, facility, says Gary L. Henson, senior vice president-manufacturing for DCC. “At DaimlerChrysler, our confidence level internally is about as close to 100% as you can get, thanks to a lot of effort, significant investment and some simulated roll-ups that we've been doing to check our status,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Assembly Plant Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.