Ford Motor Co. appears to be planning to build 55,000 units a year of its upcoming Super Duty-based sport/utility vehicle (SUV) currently dubbed Excursion, tax documents filed with the state of Kentucky indicate. Ford plans to spend $174 million to retool its Kentucky Truck Assembly plant and begin production of the vehicle in the third quarter of this year, the tax filing indicates. While the company only refers to the vehicle as a “new version” of the Super Duty truck in its application ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Assembly Plant Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.