General Motors Corp.'s Car Group will be busy shuffling its assembly plant network this summer due to the addition of Saturn Corp.'s L-Series and the elimination of the Oldsmobile Cutlass. A company insider confirms July 2 as the target date for the Cutlass build-out at GM's Oklahoma City P90 model assembly plant, which also currently makes the Chevrolet Malibu. Oklahoma City then will become GM's exclusive source for the popular Chevy midsize sedan, a responsibility previously shared with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Assembly Plant Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.