General Motors Corp., responding to employee requests to improve internal relations and morale, says by July each of its 89 manufacturing sites in the U.S. and Canada will have a business communication integrator (BCI) on staff to improve interaction between workers and management. The automaker created the position about two years ago and currently is in the final stages of hiring. According to a GM spokeswoman, the business communication integrators will serve at assembly plants, Service ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Assembly Plant Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642