SAN DIEGO – Among the litany of things that needs doing to facilitate Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd.’s drive to become a prominent player on the global performance-car scene is finding a designer-in-chief. The British sports car maker in December lost its executive director-design, Henrick Fisker, following his decision to launch his own U.S.-based sports car company. Next-generation Vanquish must improve on this current edition. Fisker was responsible for the design of Aston’s $160,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aston Martin: Design Chief Wanted" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.