Ford Motor Co.’s Aston Martin Jaguar Land Rover North America luxury subsidiary adds a new regional office in Chicago to serve Midwest dealers, scheduled to open second quarter 2003. Cities served by the office, other than Chicago, include Minneapolis, St. Louis, Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati and Kansas City, MO. Chris Brown is hired for the new position of Midwest regional manager and Pat Ward is appointed to national remarketing manager, taking Brown’s place. Miah Bradbury ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aston Martin Jaguar Land Rover Adds Chicago Regional Office" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.