DEARBORN, MI – Aston Martin says it plans to develop a niche supercar for the U.S. market as it gives the green light for production of the exclusive DB7 Zagato, developed in cooperation with Italian coachbuilder Zagato. Aston Martin plans to put the DB7 Zagato into production in the first quarter of 2003 The luxury auto maker already has 60 orders for the DB7 Zagato, which will not be sold in the U.S. because it does not meet federal government crash safety standards. “The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aston Martin Plans U.S. Niche Vehicle as Zagato Debuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.