Aston Martin DB American Roadster 1 LOS ANGELES – Aston Martin unveils its new supercar concept at the L.A. auto show today, developed in cooperation with Italian coachbuilder Zagato off the standard DB7 Vantage Volante. The Zagato design suggests it is a roadster derivative of the DB7 Zagato concept that debuted at the 2002 Geneva auto show and previewed in the U.S. in August. That car has been approved for production but will not be sold in the U.S. (see related story: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aston Martin Unveils Zagato Supercar at L.A. Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.