This is a little embarrassing, but rather than admit it under duress when the Special Council starts an investigation, we’ll own up now: Several of our editors may – may – have made Audi’s marvelous 4.2L DOHC V-8 a 10 Best Engines winner without even driving it. Because just firing up this thing produces an exhaust note so mellifluous – so criminally sensual – there’s almost no need to leave the garage. The drug makers had better keep an eye on Audi AG, because if the German auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi 4.2L DOHC V-8" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.