KIEV – The Vipos group, Ukrainian importer of Audi AG cars, says it plans to assemble Audi A4 and A6 cars in the country. Assembly may start this year, but there is no official information about exact timing. Originally, the idea was to assemble Audi cars at the Juzhmash plant in Dnepropetrovsk, which is part of the country’s defense industry. But the current plan calls for the use of the ZAO Evrokar assembly plant in Solomonovo, Western Ukraine, which assembles Skoda Auto a.s. cars. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi A4 and A6 to be Assembled in Ukraine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.