DANA POINT, CA – The Audi A4 Cabriolet begs a rhetorical question. Can a car be too smooth, quiet and refined? After all, isn’t a softtop supposed to mess your hair and titillate in a slightly bad boy way? The '03 Audi A4 Cabriolet shares no body panels with sedan or wagon. Not this little number. One is left almost soporific after a day of top-down driving in the California heat while the continuously variable transmission (CVT) shifts its way seamlessly up mountainous terrain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi A4 Cabrio: Relaxing Way to Enjoy the Sunshine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.