Audi of America will remember August as the month when it recorded 600,000 sales of its U.S.-market A4. Through July, the auto maker was 620 units short of the milestone, while averaging nearly 3,000 A4 deliveries per month this year, according to WardsAuto data. The car was launched in the U.S. in 1992. Growing demand coupled with inventory woes, compelled Audi to release its ’12 A4 in July, the auto maker says. “We normally wait until the end of the summer to release our next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi A4 Sales Eclipse 600,000 Units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642