MONTREAL – Audi AG broadens the appeal of its Q7 cross/utility vehicle as it announces a new entry-level V-6 model priced at $40,620, including destination and handling. Currently available worldwide as an ’07 model, the Q7 3.6L packs 280 hp and 266 lb.-ft. (360 Nm) of torque vs. the 4.2L V-8’s 350 hp and 325 lb.-ft. (44 Nm) of torque. The engine shares the same 10.5-degree, narrow-angle design as the 3.2L V-6 found in the Audi A3 and TT, but with an increased cylinder bore diameter, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Adds V-6 to Q7 Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.