Like most of its luxury car competitors, Audi AG is betting well-heeled consumers are willing to pay dearly for the latest trend in personal transportation: the crossover utility vehicle. Part station wagon and part sport/utility vehicle (SUV), the V-6-powered Audi Allroad will debut in dealer showrooms in early November with a base sticker price of $42,450 including a $550 destination charge. Equipped with popular options, such as an automatic transmission ($1,000), heated seats ($800), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Allroad Debuts at $42,450" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.