Maserati SpA recently confirmed it has been in talks with Audi AG for some time regarding possible technical and commercial cooperation between the two. The admission raises more questions than it answers. To begin with, why is Audi talking with Maserati, which is owned by Fiat SpA, when it already owns Automobili Lamborghini SpA? Audi plans production version of VW Magellan concept car on the VW Touareg SUV platform. Itâ€™s known in the industry that Maserati has asked designer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi and Maserati Talks Donâ€™t Add Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.