German industry veteran Uwe Hagen takes over as managing director of Audi Australia Pty. Ltd. Hagen, 52, brings a strong background in premium-vehicle sales to the company, previously holding the position of head of Audi AG sales for the western German region, the auto maker says. During his 6-year tenure, the Audi brand took over the No.1 premium-vehicle sales position in the western German markets. Hagen has been responsible for Audi sales of about 40,000 cars annually since 2004, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Australia Names New Managing Director" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.