LOUISVILLE, KY – The increasing availability of all-wheel drive and technologies such as all-aluminum construction on a growing number of competitors isn’t a big threat to Audi AG, say executives at the introduction here of the German auto maker’s new A8 L flagship. Audi says it has lots of new technology – such as CVT transmission above – to lure consumers. Until recently, Audi was the only major luxury car producer to offer AWD on virtually all its models, and its A8 was the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi: AWD Competitors Not a Threat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.