AUSTIN, TX – Audi of America Inc.’s residuals have climbed 2% in the last year, says the luxury brand's chief, Len Hunt, citing an independent guide. "What's more, we're seeing our residuals strengthen against our competitors," he says. "We've tried desperately to increase our residuals because the battle of residuals is going to be the key battleground in this (sales) war – and it is a war." He personally has even auctioned off seven Audis at important auctions this year. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Chief Sometimes Used Car Salesman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.