VIENNA – Audi will construct a stamping plant as a part of the expansion of its Audi Hungaria Motor facility in Gyor, Hungary. The auto maker confirms the press shop on the occasion of the official groundbreaking ceremony for the factory’s expansion. Audi announced the plan to expand its Hungarian facility last September, but there was no final decision on the stamping plant at that time. Currently, the Hungarian plant assembles Audi TT Coupe, TT Roadster, A3 Cabriolet and RS3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Confirms Stamping Plant for Hungary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.