In an effort to boost sales in the U.S., Audi AG debuts a new SUV concept designed for U.S. consumers, dubbed the Pikes Peak. The idea was born out of Audi’s decision to build a vehicle off the Volkswagen Magellan concept that debuted last year. Audi Pikes Peak concept "It’s kind of a development from (the Magellan)," says Len Hunt, vice president of Audi of America, during a presentation of the vehicle at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. "This ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Debuts SUV Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.