VIENNA – Audi AG will invest €900 million ($1.2 billion) to expand its Audi Motor Hungaria Kft. plant in Gyor, Hungary. The auto maker will increase annual capacity from about 70,000 units to 125,000 by 2013. In addition to the Audi TT Coupe, TT Roadster and A3 Cabriolet already assembled at the plant, production of another A3 derivative will be launched in 2013. The additional model may be a sedan primarily destined for the U.S. market, German media say. However, the most important ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi to Expand Hungary Plant for Upcoming A3 Derivative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.