MONTREAL – A raft of new and improved products from Audi AG will take center stage as the German auto maker targets increased sales and looks to boost its reputation for engineering excellence. Despite a rich racing heritage, a slate of award-winning vehicles and a prestigious image in Europe, Audi has failed to match the esteem of its competitors, namely BMW AG, Mercedes-Benz and Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus brand, in the critical U.S. market. “Although we’ve been guilty of being all ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Focuses on Products, Image for Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.