LAS VEGAS – Audi of America Inc. has high expectations for its certified pre-owned vehicle program. The auto maker says it expects to sell approximately 28,000 CPO vehicles this year, or one-third of its total new-cars sales volume. That goal marks a 36.2% increase over the total 20,558-unit CPO sales in 2003. Audi says it sold 2,149 CPO units in March, a 21.1% increase over like-2003 and an all-time monthly record since the company began tracking CPO sales in 1991. Audi says dealers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi High On Used-Vehicle Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.