VIENNA – Audi Hungaria Motor Kft., the Audi AG engine and car plant in Gyor, Hungary, will launch production of the 4.2L FSI (Fuel Straight Injection) V-8 engine in January. Initially, Audi’s first V-8 FSI engine is to be fitted into the Audi RS4 and Audi Le Mans, codenamed AU 714. But the new powerplant also will be installed in the A8, S6 and the new Q7 cross/utility vehicle at a later date. (See related story: VW, Audi Banking on Direct Gasoline Injection) Audi A8 slated to get new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Hungaria to Launch FSI V-8 in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.