GYOR, Hungary – Audi Hungaria Motor Kft. celebrates the official rollout of the new Audi TT coupe at its plant here. Job One actually took place a few weeks ago, but Audi AG wanted to wait to celebrate the event until the new Hungarian government was sworn into office and Minster of Economy and Transport Janos Koka could drive the TT off the line during the ceremony. “The TT project in Gyor was realized within only 20 months,” says Audi Hungaria Motor Chairman Thomas Faustmann. “We have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Marks TT Coupe Launch in Hungary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.