One thing is certain, Audi AG will need more plant capacity if it is to reach its worldwide sales goal of 1.5 million vehicles annually by 2015. But whether any of that new production capability winds up in North America, where Audi is feeling the effects of a weak dollar, is problematic, officials say. Audi has been looking for ways to squeeze out a few more vehicles as it continues to grow worldwide, targeting record sales of 1 million units in 2008. In addition to improving ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Needs Right Parts Sourcing, Product for U.S. Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.