AUSTIN, TX – Product rollouts planned over the next two years by Audi of America Inc., including the 5-door A3, a standard-wheelbase A8 and a new luxury SUV, should continue to generate modest growth. Audi of America President Len Hunt expects 2003 sales results to surpass 2002’s 85,726 units and says the German auto maker would consider increasing incentives on select models, such as the aging A6, to meet the sales target if December gets off to a slow start. Modest growth is forecast ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Product Slate to Propel Sales Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.