INGOLSTADT, Germany – Audi AG adds more firepower to its critical cross/utility vehicle lineup with the unveiling of the new Q5 today at the Beijing auto show. The German auto maker gave a select group of U.S. journalists a sneak peek at the Q7’s smaller brother at its high-tech, high-powered Virtual Reality Design Center here earlier this month. Based on the same MLB platform that spawned the new A4, the Q5 measures 182.2 ins. (462.7 cm) long, 74.8 ins. (189.9 cm) wide and 65.2 ins. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Provides Peek at New Q5, Rare Look Inside Virtual Design Studio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.