MILAN – Audi AG didn’t pick the world’s fashion capital to introduce its new midsize sedan to the media because of the roads or weather. New Audi A6 makes its debut at New York auto show. Audi wants the world to know its new A6 now is as stylish on the outside as its predecessor is on the inside. Available in Europe in late March and slated to go on sale in the U.S. in early November, the new car has been completely redesigned inside and out and is significantly larger, and most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Puts On New Face" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.