CANBERRA – Audi AG revamps its sales regions, combining the Americas and Asia/Pacific markets, including Japan, into one major sales region. The auto maker’s only other sales region now is Europe. Audi also announces the appointment of Matthias Seidl and Joerg Hofmann to its Overseas Sales Region and the Asia/Pacific region. Seidl, currently head of the North and South American regions, assumes the additional responsibility of spearheading Asia/Pacific, including Japan. He first set ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Revamps Sales Regions; Names Asia/Pacific Management" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.