CANBERRA – Audi Australia Ltd. says it will offer three gasoline and one diesel version of its A3 small car, which goes on sale here in June. Audi Australia made a splash at the Adelaide Motor Show (March 31-April 4) with the unveiling of the top-of-the-range A3 3.2 quattro, which Managing Director Graham Hardy says signals Audi's intention to further develop its image of "the sports performance brand" across its entire model range. Audi A3 "The Audi A3 represents the genuine entry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Rolls Out A3 in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.