GYOR, Hungary â€“ Audi Hungaria Motor Kft. says it produced 777,662 engines in first-half 2004, up 12.9% from like-2003. Audi Hungaria Motor is a subsidiary of Audi AG and Audiâ€™s sole engine plant. Production of 4-cyl. engines grew 13.5% to 613,447 units, while 6-cyl. output increased a scant 0.8% to 130,240. Eight-cylinder engine production jumped 77.9% to 33,975 units. Two new engines, 3.2L FSI gasoline and 3.0L TDI turbodiesel V-6s, were added in the first half of 2004. In July, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audiâ€™s Hungarian Engine Output on Rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.