FRANKFURT – Audi AG is “seriously considering” production of the Le Mans Quattro, shown as a concept at the Frankfurt auto show. “There is a distinct request for a vehicle like that in the market,” says Len Hunt, vice president-Audi of America Inc. Audi wants to see Le Mans Quattro in production. A production version could be expected to slide into the $80,000-$120,000 bracket, but would not boast the full 602-hp of the concept, he says. (See related story: Audi Tilts at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Seeks Production of Le Mans Quattro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.