Audi AG sells its 1 millionth vehicle in China, 22 years after linking up with FAW Group Corp. The metallic-blue Q5 cross/utility vehicle was handed over to a customer at Audi’s Changchun facility during a ceremony attended by Audi’s board of management, partners from FAW and more than 7,000 guests, including plant employees. Audi says the milestone exemplifies its unique success story, which began with a license agreement with FAW covering the assembly of the Audi 100. Of the total, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Sells 1 Millionth Vehicle in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.