A futuristic Audi AG-commissioned charging station for electric vehicles may be a rejuvenating experience for both driver and machine if it ever becomes the norm. The auto maker featured the concept at the recent Design Miami exhibition. The “e-den,” the work of Munich-based design studio Mirko Borsche, is intended to highlight the fact that, initially at least, EV recharging will not be as quick as conventional refueling. “Because they will need to allow a longer time for their (EV) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Showcases Futuristic EV Charging Station" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.