FRANKFURT – It appears Audi AG’s Le Mans Quattro concept car – along with its biturbo, mega-power V-10 – is a teasing slice of gamesmanship, deliberately intended to grab the magazine covers and media headlines. The ploy worked – the stunning concept car Audi revealed at the Frankfurt motor show here confused everyone, including rival manufacturers and the press. Why, they all wondered, would Audi show – and want to build – a thinly disguised and more-powerful version of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Tilts at Porsche with Le Mans Quattro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.