PHOENIX, Arizona, U.S.A. — The very successful Audi TT coupe has an open-top brother that goes on sale in the U.S. this month. The TT roadster offers an optional 225-hp engine. Ken Moriarity, of Volkswagen of America, says Audi is targeting 10,000 TT sales this year, 6,000 of them coupes. With the added TT units, Audi is poised to sell 75,000 units in the U.S. this year, the most in the company's history. Moriarity says Audi expects the roadster total to soar to 6,000 next year and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi TT roadster to drive sales over the top" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642