AUSTIN, TX – Audi of America Inc. is following the lead of its German parent and tweaking its model range to better distinguish its performance models. The auto maker now will add an “S-Line” designation to its “S” and “RS” offerings. The “S-Line,” which will include minor horsepower boosts as well as cosmetic changes, debuts on the ’04 TT 3.2, which started rolling off U.S. and Canadian dealer lots earlier this month. Audi adds new model line to build its performance image. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Tweaks Model Designations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.