TUCSON, AZ – Saying the perception of Audi in North America continues to lag the reality of its brilliantly engineered products, Johan de Nysschen, executive vice president, Audi of America Inc. and Audi of Canada inc., says the brand will wage a multi-front war to win U.S. customers. “Winning,” in de Nysschen’s strategy, does not necessarily mean selling more vehicles – at least for now. “We will not define success (in North America) by sales volume,” de Nysschen insists. “We want to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi U.S. to Stress Profitability Over Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.