DANA POINT, CA – Audi of America Inc. would like to have 150 exclusive dealerships in North America by 2008, up from 55 currently, says Vice President Len Hunt. Presently the dealer body consists of 258 dealerships in the U.S. and another 35 in Canada. Increasing the number of exclusive showrooms will help the German car maker clarify its image, Hunt says. The image it seeks to portray is of vehicles that are sporty, fun to drive, with great handling, he says. The magic number for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Wants More Exclusive Dealerships" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.