DETROIT – Audi of America Inc. is not moving from its suburban Detroit home base. At least not in the near future. Johan de Nysschen, Audi of America executive vice president, recently raised eyebrows by suggesting the auto maker would relocate its headquarters. But de Nysschen dismisses reports of his musings as a “misunderstanding.” Johan de Nysschen After arriving in Auburn Hills, MI., late last year, the South African native says he needed to “take stock” of Audi's U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Audi Will Stay Put in Detroit, For Now" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.