SAO PAULO – Official data from Anfavea, Brazil’s auto manufacturers’ association, isn’t in yet, but early indications are the auto market here posted its third-best monthly result in the last four years in August. Only December 2003 and December 2004 were stronger months than August, according to the preliminary data, a showing analysts attribute to attractive deals auto makers launched to clear out the ’05 inventory. VW Gol was top seller. Fiat Automoveis SA finished on top for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"August Appears Strong Month for Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.