North American manufacturers are projected to build 1.52 million units in August, nearly right on target with their aggregate plans at the beginning of the month. The total is 4.8% above year-ago’s actual output of 1.45 million. With almost two weeks left in the month, each of the Big Three is running relatively close to schedule, while Honda of America Mfg. Inc. and Nissan North America are pacing well above plan. (See related data: Ward's North American Estimated Production by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"August North American Production Estimated at 4.8% Above Year-Ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.