CANBERRA – Australia’s Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries is raising its 2003 vehicle sales forecast 3% to 850,000 units. Holden Ltd. was Australia's top-seller for the month. The move follows the industry's fourth successive monthly sales record. The chamber's VFACTS statistical service says April sales rose 7.8% to 68,865 units. Holden Ltd. was the month’s top-seller with 14,109 deliveries, 595 more than Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd, which maintained its lead ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aussie Auto Makers Boost Sales Forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.