CANBERRA – In what is bad news for GM Holden Ltd., Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. and Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd., Queensland Premier Peter Beattie announces the Australian state will ban 8-cyl. vehicles from the government fleet. Beattie says he has accepted a plan by Public Works Minister Robert Schwarten that includes a range of new measures to reduce the cost of running the government's fleet. V-8s banned from Queensland fleet. "The minister believes there is no good ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aussie State Government Bans 8-cyl. Vehicles in Fleets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.