The Australian government releases a paper outlining issues involved in adopting mandatory standards to reduce carbon-dioxide emissions from light vehicles. Transport Minister Anthony Albanese says the government has been working with auto makers on setting a fair target to curtail the impact of auto emissions on global warming. “The paper sets out how reductions in carbon-dioxide emissions from vehicles could be achieved, and we invite industry, environment groups and the wider ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Government Seeks Input on CO2 Regs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642