Australia’s new-vehicle sales rose 5.3% from like-2010 to 85,196 units in October, putting the industry firmly on course to top 1 million deliveries for the year, Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries CEO Ian Chalmers says auto makers are reporting a steady increase in demand. “So far this year, 837,324 new vehicles have been sold,” Chalmers says in a statement. “While this is 2.8% fewer than for the same period in 2010, last month’s figures are the best October sales result since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Sees Best October Vehicle Sales Since 2007; New Zealand Slips 3.7%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.