CANBERRA – Federal Trade Minister Ian Macfarlane and South Australian Treasurer Kevin Foley plan to meet with Mitsubishi Motors Corp. executives in Tokyo Friday to convince the company not to close its Australian production operations. (See related story: Australian Government Cuts Off Future Funding to Mitsubishi) Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. President Tom Phillips says he also plans to travel to Japan to put forth his arguments for continuing the Adelaide operations. Mitsubishi's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Trade Ministers to Meet With Mitsubishi Officials in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.