Australia vehicle sales totaled 74,864 units for January 2010, up 11.6% vs. January 2009. January 2010 vehicle sales decreased 15.6% compared with December 2009 sales. Toyota Motor Corp. was the leader in vehicle sales with a total of 15,222, resulting in a 20.3% market share. Related document: Ward’s Australia Vehicle Sales – January 2010
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Vehicle Sales Up 11.6% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.