CANBERRA — Australian auto makers sold a record 72,332 units in October, placing the industry on track for a yearly record of 820,000 sales, besting 1998’s record sales of 807,669. Holden's Commodore retained its sales crown for October October sales climbed 9% on the year-ago month and sales in the first 10 months of 684,761 units were 8.2% ahead of the prior year’s 51,8738. Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries executive Peter Sturrock says in published reports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian Auto Makers Anticipate Record Sales Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642